Right up Your Alley: Alley Garden open day
Come and meet the people behind some of the loveliest alley and guerrilla gardens in Belfast, have a tour and a cup of tea, and hear how they started up and maintain their community gardens.
Meet up at the following locations and times:
- Rainbow Alley: Meet in front of number 2 Reid Street, BT6 8PE, off Cregagh Road, 2.00pm-3.00pm
- Grow Community Garden, meet at the top end of the Waterworks at the Westland Gardens entrance, 10:00am-12:00pm
- Peas Park: Meet at 76 Skegoneill Ave, Belfast BT15 3JQ, by the Glandore/Skegoneill Roundabout, 2.00pm-4.00pm
- Eden Alley: Meet at the gate next to 1 Marsden Gardens, BT15 5AL, 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Haypark/Rushfield Avenue meet behind 63 Haypark Avenue, Belfast BT7 3FE, 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Deramore/Kimberley Alley, meet behind number 19 Deramore Avenue, Belfast BT7 3ER, 2.30pm-3.30pm
- Deramore/Rushfield: Meet behind number 92 Deramore Avenue, Belfast BT7 3ER , 2.00-3.00pm
- Miracle Way: Meet behind 2 Rutland Street, Belfast BT7 2FJ, off Ormeau Road, 2.00pm-4.00pm
- Horsey Hill: Meet at Chatty Bench bottom Carmel Street, BT7 1QE, looking onto the Embankment 12.00pm-1.30pm
- Gairdín an Phobail, meet beside Whiterock Leisure centre, 10am -12pm
There is no need to register for the open days. Just turn up.
Learn more: farmgarden.org.uk